St. Andrew Episcopal Church
Our mission is to provide a loving Christian environment, welcoming all people. We embrace one another in our daily quest to accept God’s love, and with joyful hearts do God’s work in the world, in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
The story of St. Andrew Episcopal Church begins right here in Gaylord in 1949 at Rockwell's Restaurant. We are one of the two oldest churches in Gaylord.
As with many congregations, over the first few years, services were held in various places including other buildings and some members' homes.
In 1954 we were designated as a "Mission Church." We continued to grow and erected our own building, holding our first service at our current location on October 15, 1961.
Today, we are an independent congregation offering respite from the world and hope for the future.
The Rev. Pamela Lenartowicz, Priest-in-Charge
Ms. Susan Nye, Administrative Assistant
Miss Jackie Skinner, Treasurer
Mr. Josh Howell, Senior Warden - Class of 2025
Mr. Doug Goolsby, Junior Warden - Class of 2026
Ms. Susan Nye, Clerk - Class of 2026
Miss Jackie Skinner, Vestry member - Class of 2026
Mrs. Beverly Howell, Vestry member - Class of 2025
Ms. Barb Austin, Vestry member - Class of 2024
Ms. Nadine Fortier, Vestry Member - Class of 2024
Mr. Josh Howell, Organist